Matthew K. Wallace, M.D.
- Office: The Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Fax: 509-624-9179
- Office: North Spokane Clinic
- Fax: 509-465-1313
Dr. Wallace is an orthopaedic surgeon, fellowship-trained in sports medicine. He also specializes in complex elbow, knee, and shoulder reconstruction. Dr. Wallace began practicing at Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in 2010.
After completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, Dr. Wallace went on to complete his medical degree at The University of Texas Health Center at San Antonio. Upon completion of medical school, he enrolled at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, where he completed a surgery internship and orthopedic surgery residency. Dr. Wallace then completed a sports medicine and shoulder reconstruction fellowship at Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas in Greenville, South Carolina.
Dr. Wallace is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients for elbow, joint, knee, shoulder, sports medicine, or trauma-related injuries, Dr. Wallace enjoys basketball, golfing, skiing, and spending quality time with his family.
Dr. Wallace serves as a team doctor for Mt. Spokane High School.
Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, 2000
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, 2004
General Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, 2004 - 2005
Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, 2005 - 2009
Sports Medicine and Shoulder Reconstruction, Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas, Greenville, SC, 2009 - 2010
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2012
- Mt. Spokane High School
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Hawkins Shoulder Society
- North Pacific Orthopaedic Society
- Washington State Medical Society
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder, Knee, Hip, and Elbow Reconstruction
- General Orthopaedics