Kelly Jones, M.D.
Dr. Jones is board-certified in anesthesiology at The Orthopaedic Surgery Center. He joined Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in 2018 after 8 years with Anesthesia Associates in Spokane.
Dr. Jones is a life long resident of Spokane with brief absences for medical school and residency. Dr. Jones completed undergrad and medical school at St. Christopher's College of Medicine in Luton, England. After graduating medical school he completed an internship at The University of North Dakota in 2006 where he was voted resident of the year. He completed his residency at Case Western Reserve Cleveland Ohio and was Chief Resident in 2010.
He is board certified by The American Board of Anesthesiology.
Outside of his work Dr. Jones enjoys traveling, classic cars, running, riding bikes, and ice hockey.
St. Christopher's College of Medicine, Luton England 2003
St Christopher's College of Medicine, Luton England 2006
- University of North Dakota, Fargo North Dakota 2006-2007
- Resident of the Year 2006-2007
- Peter Czernek Ethics and Professionalism Award 2007
Case Western Reserve-MetroHealth, Cleveland Ohio 2007-2010
American Board of Anesthesiology 2011
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Spokane County Medical Society
- Washington State Society of Anesthesiologist
- Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
- Spokane Ear, Nose and Throat
- Seattle Reproductive Medicine
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center