Robert N. Siclair, PT, MDT
Rob Siclair is a Licensed Physical Therapist with almost 30 years experience in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy. He has extensive training in a variety of manual therapy techniques and has worked with numerous athletes from all levels. He developed and ran a sports performance program and has a special interest in sport and spine rehab. Rob is also certified in the McKenzie Method® of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy®.
Rob graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelor of Arts in Movement and Sports Science. He then completed his Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Rob started with Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in 2020 as the Director of Therapy and primarily works at the NWOS Physical Therapy on North Division. Prior to joining NWOS, he was a partner at Washington Outpatient Rehab and Aquatic and owner of NorthWest Physical Therapy and Spine Rehabilitation for 13 years.
In his spare time Rob enjoys gardening, working out and spending time with his family, especially cooking with his kids.
Purdue University, Lafayette, IN—Bachelor of Arts in Movement and Sports Science
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL—Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Current member of the International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine
- Current member of International Youth Conditioning Association
- Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy-McKenzie Institute
- Level 2 North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Level 1 Youth Conditioning Specialist
- SPARQ Certified Trainer