Jonathan P. Keeve, M.D.
- Office: The Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Fax: 509-624-9179
- Office: Spokane Valley Clinic
- Fax: 509-928-7893
- Dr. Jonathan Keeve gives local woman a “new lease on life” with hip replacement
- People Under 65 Part of Fastest Growing Demographic for Knee Replacements
- Dr. Jonathan Keeve interviewed by Tri-Fusion Triathlon Club
- Operation Walk USA provides free joint replacements for people in need
- Local patient back in the saddle thanks to anterior hip replacements
Dr. Keeve is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in all aspects of orthopaedic surgery, with special emphasis on hip and knee reconstruction. He also specializes in non-arthroplasty joint reconstruction, cartilage implantation, osteotomies, trauma reconstruction, sports medicine, and general orthopaedics. Dr. Keeve began practicing at Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in 1988.
After completing his Bachelor of Arts degree at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, Dr. Keeve went on to receive his medical degree from Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. Following medical school, he underwent a general surgery internship at New York University in New York City, New York, and an orthopaedic residency at the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah. Upon completing his residency program, Dr. Keeve enrolled at the University of Washington Medicine in Seattle, Washington, and at Klinikum rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany, where he went on to receive his orthopaedic traumatology fellowships, respectively.
Dr. Keeve is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients for hip and knee conditions or sports, joint, and trauma-related injuries, Dr. Keeve is cycling, skiing, playing water sports, and enjoying music. He also volunteers on numerous medical missions to developing countries, including Vietnam, Bhutan, and most recently, Cambodia. He has also served as a Distinguished Visiting Scholar treating wounded warriors for the US military in Landstuhl, Germany.
Dr. Keeve serves as a team doctor for Freeman High School.
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 1978
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, 1981
General Surgery, New York University, New York, NY, 1981 - 1982
Orthopaedics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, 1982 - 1986
- Orthopaedic Traumatology, University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1986 - 1987
- AO/ASIF Traumatology, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany, 1987
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990
- Freeman High School
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AO/ASIF Alumni Association
- North Pacific Orthopaedic Society
- AO North America
- Spokane County Medical Society
- Washington State Orthopaedic Association
- Washington State Medical Association
- Orthopaedics Overseas Volunteer (Bhutan 2001, Vietnam 1997)
- Orthopaedic Research & Education Foundation
- SIGN Fracture Care International (Myanmar, Cambodia, Nepal)
- The Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Faculty Member, AO/ASIF Foundation
- Clinical Instructor, University of Washington, Department of Orthopaedics, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Physician of the Year, Valley Hospital, 2010
- Trauma and Critical Care Team - NDMS
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Adult Joint Reconstruction
- Trauma Reconstruction, Fellowship-Trained
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopaedics