Jonathan P. Keeve, M.D.
- Office: Spokane Valley Clinic
- Fax: 509-928-7893
- Office: The Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Fax: 509-624-9179
- Dr. Jonathan Keeve gives local woman a “new lease on life” with hip replacement
- People Under 65 Part of Fastest Growing Demographic for Knee Replacements
- Dr. Jonathan Keeve interviewed by Tri-Fusion Triathlon Club
- Operation Walk USA provides free joint replacements for people in need
- Local patient back in the saddle thanks to anterior hip replacements
- Dr Keeve and Dr Reichard featured in The Spokesman Review for their upcoming medical mission to Cuba
Dr. Keeve is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in all aspects of orthopaedic surgery, with a special emphasis on hip and knee reconstruction. He also specializes in non-arthroplasty joint reconstruction, cartilage implantation, osteotomies, trauma reconstruction, sports medicine, and general orthopedics. Dr. Keeve began practicing at Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in 1988.
After completing his Bachelor of Arts degree at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, Dr. Keeve went on to receive his medical degree from Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. Following medical school, he underwent a general surgery internship at New York University in New York City, New York, and an orthopaedic residency at the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah. Upon completing his residency program, Dr. Keeve enrolled at the University of Washington Medicine in Seattle, Washington, and at Klinikum rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany, where he went on to receive his orthopaedic traumatology fellowships, respectively.
Dr. Keeve is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients for hip and knee conditions or sports, joint, and trauma-related injuries, Dr. Keeve is cycling, skiing, playing water sports, and enjoying music. He also volunteers on numerous medical missions to developing countries, including Vietnam, Bhutan, and most recently, Cambodia. He has also served as a Distinguished Visiting Scholar treating wounded warriors for the US military in Landstuhl, Germany.
Dr. Keeve serves as a team doctor for Freeman High School.
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 1978
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, 1981
General Surgery, New York University, New York, NY, 1981–1982
Orthopaedics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, 1982–1986
- Orthopaedic Traumatology, University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1986 - 1987
- AO/ASIF Traumatology, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany, 1987
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990
- Freeman High School
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AO/ASIF Alumni Association
- North Pacific Orthopaedic Society
- AO North America
- Spokane County Medical Society
- Washington State Orthopaedic Association
- Washington State Medical Association
- Orthopaedics Overseas Volunteer (Bhutan 2001, Vietnam 1997)
- Orthopaedic Research & Education Foundation
- SIGN Fracture Care International (Myanmar, Cambodia, Nepal)
- The Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Faculty Member, AO/ASIF Foundation
- Clinical Instructor, University of Washington, Department of Orthopaedics, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Physician of the Year, Valley Hospital, 2010
- Trauma and Critical Care Team—NDMS
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center
“As good of an experience as one can have for a surgery. Dr. Keeve was very informative before and after the procedure. No issues in recovery which is also a plus. Very satisfied with all involved.” — Matt G.
“Doctor Keeve is an excellent surgeon and he is very personable. All the office help and nurses were very caring and friendly. Dr. Keeve said I would be back to work in 6 to 8 weeks, and he was right.” — Jo E.
“Dr. Keeve and his whole team are outstanding. I felt listened to, cared about and treated at the highest professional level!” — Marianne J.
“Dr. Keeve and staff are very professional. There was very limited waiting in office for pre-op and post op appointments. I would recommend to any future patient. They are straight forward with what to expect.” — Bruce B.
“Dr. Keeve has operated on me on two separate occasions. Both of my experiences were great. Such a great doctor and the staff made me feel so comfortable. All I can say is Thank You!!” — Suzanne M.