Patrick S. Lynch, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Lynch is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in all aspects of orthopaedic surgery, with special emphasis on the hip and knee. He also specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, and joint preservation. Dr. Lynch began practicing with Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in 1996.
After completing his Bachelor of Science at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, Dr. Lynch went on to receive his medical degree at the University of Washington Medicine in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Lynch stayed at UW Medicine to complete his surgery internship and surgery residency. Immediately following, he enrolled at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland, to complete his orthopaedic residency.
Dr. Lynch is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients for hip, joint, knee, sports medicine, or trauma-related injuries, Dr. Lynch is serving as a member to several orthopaedic societies, including the National Association of Doctors and the Spokane Surgical Society. In his free time, Dr. Lynch enjoys spending time with his family and snow skiing.
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 1984
University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1988
Surgery, University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1989 - 1989
- Surgery, University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1989 - 1990
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 1991 - 1996
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Spokane County Medical Society
- Washington State Medical Association
- National Association of Doctors
- Spokane Surgical Society
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Trauma Reconstruction
- Adult Reconstruction
- Joint Replacement
Lecturer, AO/Synthes Basic and Advanced Course, October, 1997