The Surgical Technician prepares instruments and supplies for each case in an efficient & effective manner.
- Actively promotes productivity and the efficient flow of surgical cases
- Assists with prompt turnover and start of cases
- Performs surgical scrub, gowns and gloves self
- Gowns and gloves surgeons and assistants
- Organizes instruments and supplies within the sterile field to facilitate prompt and smooth access
- Anticipates intraoperative surgeons needs and communicates to the R.N. in a timely manner
- All other duties assigned
Required Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist Program.