The Information Systems Specialist will provide support to staff, providers and patients of our practice. Support will include troubleshooting software problems and issues mainly related to our Electronic Health Record application, but will also include other medical and office software applications used by the practice. The Information Systems Specialist will also provide training in the use of our software applications and computer usage. This position reports to the senior Information Systems Coordinator.
• Provides training in the use of software applications and computer usage
• Prioritizes and resolved issues as reported via IT/IS ticketing system or by phone
• Format, design and build online documents that will work in our EHR
• Manage and support EHR user and system preferences and configurations
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• Must have strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of current Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7 & 10)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013, & 2016)
• Must demonstrate a good phone presence and ability to resolve support issues over the phone
• Must be able to complete tasks with little or no supervision
• Some local travel is required. Must have access to a reliable transportation
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists offers competitive compensation, great health benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, continuing education and many other useful supplemental benefits.