The Patient Portal is an easy and convenient way to get in touch with your doctor's clinical team. Using the Patient Portal may work better for you than a phone call because you and your clinical team don't need to be available at the same time.
Use the Patient Portal to:
- Communicate with your provider
- Update demographic information
- Obtain office visit summaries
- View billing statements and balances
- Make secure credit card payments
Do not use the Patient Portal for:
- EMERGENCIES or urgent questions (need an answer that same day)
- Diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions
- Questions about a condition that you have never seen your doctor for
Please also consider:
- Messages sent through the Patient Portal will become part of your medical record.
- Messages may be shared with other healthcare providers involved in your care.
- We try to answer all messages within one business day. If you do not hear from us by that time, please call us.
- At this time, you cannot send a document through the Patient Portal.
- It is your responsibility to keep your username and password secure.
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists does not keep your password information on file and will never ask you for your password. Do not give your password to any parties.
- Please don’t use abusive language or treat the Patient Portal as a substitute for an appointment. If you use the Patient Portal appropriately, Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists may deactivate your Patient Portal access.
Please note, you will need your account number in order to create an account. If you do not know your account number, please call 509-344-2663, and a representative will be happy to assist you.