At Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists, we are committed to meeting the orthopaedic needs of our community and providing our patients with the most advanced treatment options for the best possible outcomes. As part of that commitment, we offer joint replacement surgery as an outpatient procedure for hip and knee patients who meet specific criteria.
Performed at The Orthopaedic Surgery Center by our expertly trained orthopaedic surgeons, our outpatient joint replacement procedures offer our patients the following benefits:
- Save on the cost of a traditional inpatient procedure
- Can recover from the comfort of your own home
- Same-day surgery at our facility will lower costs without compromising the quality of comprehensive, specialized care
Our doctors and staff at The Orthopaedic Surgery Center are specialty-trained to ensure the highest possible level of treatment, and they are exclusively dedicated to the preoperative, operative, and postoperative care of orthopaedic patients. Additionally, our joint replacement surgeons have completed additional training specifically in joint replacement, and they have the knowledge and skill to help you return to your active lifestyle.
If you’re suffering from any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for outpatient joint replacement surgery:
- Severe pain in the hip or knee that may keep you awake at night
- Joint pain that prevents you from resting or prohibits you from activity
- Joint pain that disrupts necessary and daily functions, such as climbing stairs or walking
To learn more and see if an outpatient joint replacement procedure is the right option for you, speak with one of our expert joint replacement surgeons today by calling (888) 660-2663 or request an appointment online.